Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Whimsical Dog Prints for your walls!




Studioten25.com

In my travels through Blogland I have seen a lot of art work on walls that feature dogs. I saw one that had a big dog on it and writing in the background. I liked it and looked for it on several online poster sites, but have not been able to find it. Do you know where it is? It looked like the posters in this picture to the right. Anyway, I have been noticing more whimsical dog prints on walls lately, and thought it would be fun to see what's available. I own 2 dachshunds and of course love all things dachshund! The 'Dachshund Wine' print above is on my dining room wall! Here's some fun Dog prints I found at AllPosters.com and CafePress.com



 



 

 

 

 


 


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these! What a great round-up. I just shared this post on my friend's FB wall suggesting she might like one for her nursery.
    Abby

    ReplyDelete