Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tangerine & Turquoise, Peach & Aqua.... Orange & Blue !

Michelle Morgan Harrison

  

House to Home
A color combination that I would never had thought of before this year was the combination of orange and blue for home decorating. Those colors together used to make me sick...really. I would get a headache and nausea from being in a room with those colors together. My brain must be wired weird. So I avoided those colors for a long time. However, over the last year I have seen rooms with the orange-blue combination that I have actually liked! Now I am a fan. I no longer get sick at the sight of Turquoise & Tangerine. In fact, I am thinking about adding pops of these colors in my own home. My husband is also obsessed with orange. He keeps telling me he wants to paint the living room orange...hmmmm NO! But I will use orange as an accent for him. In my search around the web, I found lots of pictures and  even some sites totally devoted to these colors! Here are some pictures for you to enjoy and be inspired by.

Martha Stewart
HGTV  Judith Balis






Elle Decor


 
House to Home


Southern Living



Tobi Farley


No comments:

Post a Comment