Monday, December 5, 2011

Buntings...pennants, flags, triangles!



artfully arranged disarray
  I have noticed a decorating trend that is whimsical, easy to make yourself, inexpensive and  versatile...Buntings! Buntings are basically pennants strung together and hung up. I am seeing them everywhere, especially in nursery & children's rooms, though they are also used for garden parties, holiday decoration and as wall dressing in home decor. I especially like them because they can be easily color-matched and coordinated to your decor for minimal cost. They also can be easily replaced  as you change the look of your room. Buntings can be made with paper or  fabric. I am planning on making one for my daughter's room, as soon as I finished with the painting. I will post pictures...hopefully soon!


Rosenberryrooms.com
                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment