Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Inspired by Downton Abbey

A few days ago, I wrote about my love for Downton Abbey and talked about the interior design of the Edwardian era. Today, I  am creating a living room design inspired by the era. I worked up a design board with a few items I found for sale online. Pastel colors, chintz, chippendale furniture, an armoire, chandelier, period framed print, and silver tea set all complete the room!


Edwardian inspired living room by Beachnut Lane
Sources: armoire~ Drexel Heritage, chippendale chair~ Laurel Crown, chaise~ Pierre Deux, green sofa~ Ballard Designs, rug~ Home Decorators, lamp~ Lamps Plus, small table~ Laurel Crown
 



Lamps Plus

all posters

<> 
<> 
     
 theteapotshoppe.com

Horchow

Horchow

Horchow.


Which items would you incorporate into your Downton Abbey inspired room?
Do you think this series will inspire the next trend in interior design?

2 comments: