Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Gray & Yellow

I am really warming up to the idea of gray, especially when paired with yellow. I don't like glaringly bright yellows unless they are used sparingly for just a pop of color. What I really like are warm buttery yellows and light & airy pale yellows. As far as gray goes, I love the warmer shades, though I must admit, I have seen some blue gray shades that have been very pretty. I have been searching for examples of gray & yellow rooms and I am sharing these with you today.                                                                                           
 



Dwell Studio



alkemie.blogspot






Pottery Barn

Pottery Bran

colorindesign.net





Weat Elm, Benjamin Moore Chelsea Gray



West Elm, Benjamin Moore Shadow Gray


Decor Pad


Decor Pad


Martha Stewart


Living Etc.








No comments:

Post a Comment