Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Paint Chip Obsession

I am addicted to paint chips. It drives my husband crazy. They are everywhere in the house. Found on almost every surface at one time or another. I have even passed on the affliction to my 13 year old daughter, who also loves to go to any home store and seek out the paint department.We can spend an hour oohing and ahhing over all the subtle variations in tones and hues, and always come home with handfuls of glorious colors to add to our collection. I definitely have favorites when it comes to paint color. Farrow & Ball (way too expensive), Restoration Hardware (there isn't a store anywhere near Beachnut Lane), Benjamin Moore, and Sherwin Williams. I tend to love muted shades for home decorating and these Restoration Hardware colors just warm my heart! http://www.restorationhardware.com/catalog/category/products.jsp?categoryId=cat1017001

No comments:

Post a Comment