Friday, November 18, 2011

My inspiration

                    


I tend to decorate with warmth in mind. It gets cold up here in the mountains! It is not unusual to see the temp go down to 20 below in the winter, so you can understand why I look for warmth in my home decor. However, lately I have been yearning for color and a light, airy feel. I love vintage, coastal and traditional design, but there's a part of me that is drawn to fresh and modern. I guess that would put me in the eclectic category in terms of decorating style, but what it really means is that I like to surround myself with things and colors I love. When  you think about it, that is what a home is all about. I don't chase after the latest fads and trends, but that doesn't mean that I am not influenced by them. So today I thought that I would show you a few of the things that I like, things inspire my direction in decorating.

No comments:

Post a Comment