Sunday, July 29, 2012

Dreaming of window seats

Today is a very rainy cool gray day in North Conway NH. It's the kind of day that I just want to make a nice cup of tea and curl up with a good book. I am dreaming about installing a window seat in my bedroom. We have a 12 foot window and I would love to have a window seat with storage underneath and bookcases on either end. Right now its just a dream, but it's fun to dream! Here are some inspiration pictures.

                                   
                House to Home

New England Home Magazine

Houzz.com
Nursery Notations

MacKenzie Collier Interiors

HGTV.com

One of the requirements for my dream window seat is lots of pillows with vintage floral prints and big, fluffy cushions to sit on! How about you? Do you have a window seat dream too?

No comments:

Post a Comment