Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Bold, Colorful Drapes

Sara Ingrassia interiors
Sara Ingrassia
I have noticed a trend lately toward bold, colorful drapes. This is so reminiscent of my childhood, when my Mom had this type of drape in every window. I remember thinking how ugly they were then, but now when I see them in modern design I get nostalgic and I am stating to really like them! Window treatments are a great way to make a design statement. If you get tired of them, its easy to change the look, as opposed to a major commitment like a painting a whole room a bold color. If you want to see how a designer successfully uses bold patterned drapes in her design, then visit Style Stream with Sara Ingrassia. She has pictures of several projects where she used beautiful fabrics.

Viscusi Elson Interior Design

BHG.com
Elle Decor

House Beautiful




No comments:

Post a Comment