Monday, December 24, 2012

Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas!

Sending out a big MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my blog friends! I have been absent from the blog world for the last month. Just an update~ I got sworn in as a NH State Representative on December 5th!
Swearing In day at the NH State House

I have also been  busy on the School Board as well as working 5 days a week at The Notchland Inn. My hours at the Inn have been severely cut as of  this week, and the NH House session starts next week. I miss my blog, though, and am hoping to be able to post at least once a week. It is such a needed respite from the real world.
The Notchland Inn, Hart's Location NH

For fun today, I am posting pictures of Christmas Trees! I love the ones that are whimsical and have themes.




An adorable tree by Tobi Farley

                                                 Hope you have a wonderful holiday! ~ Syndi

1 comment:

  1. Name: BroadBase Media
    Your email address: affiliates@broadbasemedia.com
    Subject: Working together.


    Message:
    Hi,

    We manage the Affiliate Program for several websites that we think may be a great fit for you and your audience. These sites include www.ergobaby.com, www.orbitbaby.com and www.skyniceland.com.

    Please let us know if you would have some time to chat, or shoot us an email and we can discuss further.

    Thank you in advance

    Marc

    ReplyDelete